Teachers: the unsung heroes. Sometimes we can’t help but be frustrated with them (who wouldn’t be after receiving 60 math problems for homework?), but at the end of the day teachers are some of the most selfless, caring and passionate people on the planet. After all, they are dedicating their lives to furthering education. Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up – from May 1-5 – and it is the perfect time to show your teachers how much you care about them before school lets out for summer. And don’t forget, our Friends & Family sale is on now! Be sure to save up to an extra 30% off on a teacher gift with coupon. Now let’s get into the gifts:
- A Cheeky Tumbler: Teachers are often up before the sun to make sure they have everything in place for a stellar day in the classroom. A stainless steel tumbler will ensure their coffee stays hot all morning long, and who can resist a cute kate spade graphic? Spoiler: not us.
- Inspirational Pencils: Perfect for the old-school teacher who can always be found with a no. 2 pencil in hand: this set from ban.do features an inspirational message on each pencil. Too sweet!
- Floral Fantastic Notebook: Have you ever been in the middle of the grocery store and all of a sudden, the perfect lesson plan comes to you? I haven’t, but I’m sure this happens to teachers all the time – you just can’t predict when a great idea will come to you. With this pretty, mini (read: small enough for her purse) notebook, she’ll be prepared to jot down ideas before she reaches the produce section.
- Back-Up Juice: Long days in the classroom often have teachers forgetting to recharge their phones, and if they misplaced their charger? Oy vey. Luckily this on-the-go back-up can recharge in a pinch. Oh, and it’s really cute, too.
- Java With A Jolt: Think students are the only ones with homework? Think again. Teachers are often working long after the final bell rings, revising papers, planning lessons, and grading tests. These extra-charged k-cups will get them through a weekend of grading, guaranteed.
- Casual Chic Watch: A great watch will help keep your teacher on time, at all times. The cute, denim accent doesn’t hurt either.
We hope you were able to find the perfect gift to help say “thanks” to your teachers!