Welcome back to Our Favorite Things: our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
It’s finally March, and I couldn’t be happier! The snow is melting, the sun is shining, and new spring styles are hitting the stores. This month I’ve picked a crop of favorites that have me excited for brighter days and warmer weather.
- The perfect spring look: There’s still a nip in the air, but I’m ready to grab some fresh florals and get outside. This jersey dress from LAUREN Ralph Lauren rill fits the bill when paired with a super springy pastel trench (available in plus and petite). If you really want to think spring, grab some neutral wedges to complete the look.
- Vince Camuto™ bangle watch: This season, spring ahead with a new watch. I love this bangle-style watch with a touch of mint. It’s fresh and fun.
- Relativity pearl floral necklace: Everyone loves a statement necklace, and I especially adore how this one puts a fun twist on a strand of pearls. Can’t you see wearing this one all season long?
- Anne Klein® flats: Prep for spring walks with these adorable and comfortable flats from Anne Klein®. The watermelon and gold color blocking provides the perfect pop of color and the sisal trim makes these perfect for warm days.
- philosophy® Hope in a Jar moisturizer: We all know that winter skin can be a little, well, rough, but this luxe moisturizer from philosophy® is here to restore your complexion to dewy perfection.
- theBalm How ‘Bout Them Apples™ lip and cheek palette: This spring, bring a little brightness to your cosmetic routine. This palette from theBalm provides six delicious shades perfect for cheeks and lips.
- Rockland® 20” carryon: Spring break is almost here! If you’re lucky enough to be jetting off, pack up in style. This 20” hardside is just the right size for a quick getaway. Taking a longer trip to paradise? Grab the coordinating three-piece set.
- Nine West® crossbody: A neutral, metallic crossbody? You don’t need an excuse to snag this adorable handbag. It’s beautiful and convenient – what more could you ask for?
I hope these picks have you dreaming of the warmer days ahead!