Even if you don’t follow football or consider yourself a sports fan, we can still all agree that there’s one upside to a game day: the parties! Snacks galore, flowing drinks, and a laid back hang out with friends and family is the recipe for a perfect Sunday.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock–which is highly unlikely if you’re reading this blog post–then you know THE biggest game of the year is on the horizon: exactly one week from today! Whether you’re rooting for one of the teams, or just in it for the food (*raises hand*), you need this guide to put together the perfect spread.
1. Chips? Yep. Bread? You bet. Candy? Totally. This large bowl from Fiesta is sure to fit any and all of your snacking needs with minimal refills.
2. Chip n’ dip fans rejoice: this Mud Pie* dish was made for you! Serve up your signature dip alongside your favorite chips for a guaranteed party hit. (* keep an eye out for an upcoming blog by Chelsea covering her favorite items from this cheeky new home brand)
3. The Crock-Pot is a game day veteran, responsible for serving up warm, slow cooked goodness for years. This one comes with a Little Dipper, ideal for keeping dips and sauces warm all game day long.
4. If cheese is the key to your heart, this 3-tier cheese board is for you. The multi levels ensure you can serve all your favorite cheeses, crackers, and garnishes. Mangia!
5. Want to serve up homemade juice, cocktails, or spritzers with a little class? This LivingQuarters beverage dispenser was made for you.
6. Food prep is a necessary evil when it comes to game day parties, so you might as well show some team pride while you’re at it with this Falcons cutting board.
7. Any party of mine would definitely have a bloody Mary bar, and this Patriots snack & olive set is perfect for all the garnish ingredients. Drink up!
No matter who wins the big game next week, I think we can all agree these game day party necessities are the real MVPs. Enjoy!