Welcome back to Our Favorite Things: our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
Brrr! Are you feeling that February chill? Don’t worry because this month I’ve got you covered with Valentine-inspired picks that are sure to warm your heart – and maybe a few others to keep you warm while you’re curled up on the couch riding out the winter.
- Vince Camuto® dress: With the biggest date night of the year coming up, it’s time to find the perfect outfit for your night out. I love this abstract floral printed dress with its ombre effect and fit and flare cut. It’s ultra flattering and it has everyone’s favorite feature: pockets.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren hat: I told you I’d have a few picks to keep you warm. I’m in love with this slouchy mohair hat from Lauren Ralph Lauren. Its classic cable knit design and cute pompom make it a must when you’re braving the cold.
- Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet fragrance: This delicate floral scent will remind you of spring, and that’s just what I need when there’s snow all around.
- Calvin Klein crossbody: I’ll let you in on a little secret: I’m not a huge fan of pink. I know! But this poppy purse from Calvin Klein has me changing my tune. It adds the perfect kick of color to any ensemble and really drives those winter blues away.
- Givenchy® drop earrings: How terrific are these elegant earrings from Givenchy®? The vintage style with the ruby-like stones make these feel extra special and perfect for Valentine’s Day dates.
- Origins Kisszable lip crayon: Get that perfect pout with Origins Kizzable lip crayon. It gives the perfect whisper of color and moisturizes lips all at once – a total must-have for wintertime dates.
- Nine West® bootie: When it comes to heels this winter, why not try a little something different like this cutout bootie? The bootie silhouette is one of the hottest trends of the season, and the lace-like design makes this pair super flirty.
- Love sign: This little token from Primitives by Kathy is a sweet reminder for this month of love.
- CASA by Victor Alfaro throw: Admittedly most of my month will be spent curled up on the couch with a book and my favorite TV shows. There’s no shame in that game when it’s so cold! Why not treat yourself to a super plush throw like this and really settle in.
- Nordic Ware® baking pan: Show your loved ones you care and bake up a little something sweet for the holiday. This conversation heart baking pan is perfect for mini cakes or quick breads.
Have any of these picks stolen your heart?