Welcome back to Our Favorite Things: our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
Finally it’s feeling like spring around here! That means shopping for the latest styles in bold fun colors to celebrate May. I can’t wait to grab a bright handbag or a neon accessory to make my next outfit really pop. Check out some of my vibrant picks below!
- Mixed print popover dress: It can be tricky to mix prints on your own, but this graphic popover from Taylor Dress makes it easy and so chic.
- Michael Kors knot ring: Once in a while it’s good to treat yourself. This month, this silver-tone ring is my personal present, and it reminds me of a tiny love knot ring my mom gave me when I was a little girl. It’s a beautiful upgrade so effortlessly elegant.
- essie® nail polish in Haute in the Heat: For spring I’m feeling the brightest of colors for my manicure.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Flowering Freesia: If you haven’t heard yet, plum-colored lips are the latest beauty craze. I love this Chubby Stick because it gives a whisper of violet without overwhelming your makeup routine.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet: Floral with a hint of exotic fruits, this eau de toilette spray from Marc Jacobs will have you feeling like spring is really in the air.
- Anne Klein® watch: When spring is in full swing, I like to lighten my load jewelry-wise. I love chunky gold watches all winter, but now that it’s warmer I opt for daintier timepieces like this leather-banded watch from Anne Klein®.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors satchel: If you’re looking to add a pop of color to your ensemble, this satchel is exactly what you need. It’s vibrant, beautifully functional and it comes in magenta and teal too!
- Nine West® “Bonkers” sneaker: I’m totally bonkers about these slip-ons. They combine ease and flashy detailing that makes these the perfect fit for those weekends where you’re running errands one minute and brunching the next.
- Origins® The Great Pretender® self-tanner: Whether you want to look like you just got back from an exotic vacation or you just want to warm up your look for summer, this self-tanner from Origins can help you get that sun-kissed look with a hint of shimmer. And if you’re looking for more sunless options – we’ve got you covered!
- Artland® margarita glasses: Cinco de Mayo is coming up quick! Prepare yourself for fiestas and the summer ahead with some fun margarita glasses. And if you need a few tips on how to make the best margarita (or Paloma), check out our recipe.
I hope these bright picks have you ready to embrace warmer days and pops of color!