Welcome back to Our Favorite Things: our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
Can you believe it’s August already? There’s still plenty of summer left, but I feel like I really have to get moving if I want to fit in all the fun things I had planned. Since I’ll be kicking it into high gear, I figured it was only appropriate to feature some of my top active picks for this month’s favorite things.
- Calvin Klein Performance pullover: After a good workout, reach for this marbleized pullover from Calvin Klein Performance. It’s super cute, super comfortable and definitely an upgrade from that old hoodie we’re all guilty of grabbing.
- Calvin Klein Performance ponte legging: I adore these black ponte pants. They have the perfect amount of stretch and some seriously chic style with piped seaming: the perfect combo for a bike ride through town to catch up with some friends.
- adidas® digital watch: Keep track of your workout with this sporty adidas® watch. A built-in stopwatch, lap timer and alarm make this the perfect performance partner.
- Prepara® iPrep tablet stand and stylus: This tablet stand keeps healthy recipes at the ready. The stable base keeps your tablet secure for the best hands-free experience.
- Garmin® Vivofit fitness band: Keeping tabs on your fitness just got way easier. This fitness band from Garmin® tracks your calories, steps, sleep and more so that you can reach your goals faster. Bonus: You can synch Vivofit with your computer to learn even more about your health.
- Origins Clear Improvement™ charcoal mask: Definitely one of my favorite things. This awesome mask from Origins uses the power of active charcoal to pull out impurities – like dirt and sweat and grime – from your pores. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and radiant. Perfect for your post-workout routine.
- PUMA® racerback sports bra: A necessary part of your workout doesn’t have to be boring! This breathable sports bra from PUMA® has a touch of geometric flair paired with one of the hottest colors of the season.
- ASICS® “GEL-Harmony” trainers: With kicks this colorful workouts become infinitely more fun. Who wouldn’t want to be caught running around the neighborhood in these super cool and lightweight trainers?
- High Sierra® backpack: Who doesn’t love function with a touch of style? I adore the silver and aqua together on this backpack, but what really makes it perfect is that it’s equipped with all the space you need for carrying your tablet, workout gear, water bottle and more to the gym and back.
- Nutri Ninja™ Pro BL451 blender: Looking to get the most out of your fruits and veggies? That’s where the Nutri Ninja™ comes in. It makes smoothies in an instant, and lids twist on quickly to take your juices to go.
Do any of these picks have you inspired to get moving and grooving?