At last, the month Our Favorite Things was made for! I can hear Julie Andrews singing now… Join me again for our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
It’s officially the holiday and it’s time to jingle and mingle. December is all about festive attire, décor and everything that glitters. So haul out the holly, put up the tree and don your most dazzling apparel.
- Ivy & Blu® cocktail dress: With the holidays underway, it’s a sure bet that you’ll have a handful of soirees to attend. This year, mix and mingle in this simple yet bold cocktail dress from Ivy & Blu®. The striking pattern makes this number a standout, but the basic color palette makes it easy to pair with your favorite accessories.
- Erica Lyons® necklace: Talk about a statement necklace! This pick from Erica Lyons® is right on trend with its geometric design and is party perfect in glittering gold. This stunner would be a great match for your little black dress or worn over a favorite cashmere sweater.
- Lancôme® Color Design eye shadow: Go for gold with your holiday makeup. This brilliant shine from Lancôme® will make your eyes sparkle and pop. I love this creamy eye shadow in Continuous Cream, Electrifying Sparkle and Unlimited Silver, but it doesn’t end there – this shadow comes in 15 shades.
- Lancôme® L’Absolu Rouge lip color in Caprice: Make your lips pop with this lush lip color from Lancôme®. This L’Absolu Rouge Advance Replenishing and Reshaping formula makes for more voluptuous lips. Get your hands on this shade worn by Kate Winslet – it’s limited edition.
- Love Always holiday sweater: We all know about the infamous ugly sweater party. This year, change it up and don this adorable reindeer sweater instead. It’s perfectly cute with just the right amount of sparkle.
- Dooney & Bourke® wristlet: I’m hoping to unwrap this little beauty this Christmas. The perfect plaid, a touch of gold and just the right size for holding your essentials, this darling wristlet made it to the top of my list this year. For those of you who aren’t waiting for Santa, wouldn’t this look great paired with that Ivy & Blu® dress at your next cocktail party?
- Swarovski® Stardust bracelet: I saw these beautiful bangles in-store weeks ago, and I couldn’t get them out of my head. Imagine how stunning an armful of these crystal-filled bracelets would be at your next holiday fête.
- Nine West® silver pumps: Jingle bell time is a swell time to give these silver pumps a whirl. These shimmering steppers are the perfect accent to any holiday ensemble. Think how fantastic these would look dancing New Year’s Eve away.
- CASA by Victor Alfaro trees: Don’t you just love these glittering trees from CASA by Victor Alfaro? In a fresh green and frosted with just enough sparkle, these dazzlers would be right at home on any mantle.
- Waterford® champagne flutes: Ring in the new year in style with these crystal champagne flutes. Accented with a touch of gold and a striking pattern, these glasses are sure to make any holiday occasion one to remember.
I hope these picks have you in the holiday spirit. Do you think you’ll add any of these to your Christmas list?