Welcome back to Our Favorite Things: our monthly collection of what’s hot, what’s new and what we can’t wait to wear.
April showers are said to bring May flowers, but I can’t wait that long! This month I’ve selected some of my favorite floral fashions and a few accessories that really get me in the spring spirit.
- April’s best look: I couldn’t create a better April look than this. The perfect tea-length dress in a watercolor print is absolute perfection, and was made for all your springtime events from Easter brunches to afternoon get-togethers. Complete the look with strappy sandals from Steve Madden and a fabulous minaudiere to hold your essentials.
- Deborah Lippmann® nail polish in Flowers in Her Hair: When warm days arrive, I can’t resist upping my nail color game. This pale aqua from really gets me in the springtime mood.
- Betsey Johnson® floral necklace: Packed with jewels and enameled flowers, this necklace will add a pop of spring to any outfit. Pair with a simple top or dress to let this statement piece shine.
- Nine West® rose goldtone watch: We sprung ahead last month, so this month, why not spring for a fresh new timepiece? This blush watch from Nine West is about to be a staple in my work wardrobe.
- Clinique Cheek Pop blush: Look fresh and ready for April days with a hint of one of my favorite blushes from Clinique. The poppy color adds that brightness you’ve been longing for.
- Jessica Simpson bangles: Need a hint of glitz? This rose goldtone bangle set with rhinestone and pearl accents adds just a touch of sparkle to your outfit.
- Calvin Klein mini hobo: Right around this time of year I like to swap out my wintertime satchel for something a little smaller. This Calvin Klein mini hobo in the perfect shade of lilac is just what I had in mind for a springtime carryall.
- Fiesta® Dinnerware egg tray: Post-Easter, there’s always a surplus of hardboiled eggs around. Well, when life gives you eggs, make deviled eggs and display them in this beautiful turquoise tray from Fiesta®.
- COACH “Rory” flats: It might be a touch to cool for the latest sandals, but it’s the right time for new flats. This ivory studded pair from COACH adds a demure edge to your favorite ensemble.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance: This fragrance from Marc Jacobs truly is one of my favorite things. It has a light and airy feel with just a hint of florals: a definite must-have.
I hope these picks are a breath of fresh air for April days!