Would you believe me if I told you my husband actually wrote into his wedding vows that he vows to remain calm when I ask for help carrying in my bags because “there was a sale.”
Yep, true story. I’m somewhat regarded for my love of a good bargain. I adore my husband, but this weekend I’m going to put his vows to the test. Don’t worry, honey… the sales are totally worth it!
In fact, all Bon-Ton Black Friday deals are available starting TODAY! That’s right. I already got a head start on my shopping list. The first thing I scooped up today was the pair of Vince Camuto riding boots that topped Jordan’s Black Friday shopping list. I used one of my $20 Your Rewards cards on top of the door buster price and got those babies for only $79. I majored in journalism, so math isn’t my strongest suit. But here’s the type of math that puts a smile on my face.Original Price, $198 – Door Buster Price, $99 = $99 savings + Your Rewards Card, $20 = $119 savings
Not to mention, I received FREE Shipping with promo code FREESHIP! Bottom line, the Black Friday deals this weekend can’t be topped.
If you’re a bargain shopper like me, I’m guessing you’ve already narrowed down your Black Friday shopping list. It really makes no difference if your list is filed away safely in your head, scratched out on a napkin, consists of folded corners and marked-up pages of newspaper ads or if it is neatly organized in an an Excel spreadsheet. I happen to fall into the latter category. Call me excessive, but on top of being a sale fiend I’m also an organization nut. I sort my spreadsheet by Christmas gift + recipient, which coupon to use, when to buy, price point, etc. It’s glorious.
Now that you know all my shopping secrets (and a few of my neurotic tendencies) I’ll let you in on what Black Friday bargains are topping my list this year.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
- Effy® .50 ct. t.w. Diamond Stud Earrings in 18k White Gold. Merry Christmas to me! Earrings are my favorite accessory. But no matter how many trendy hoops or dangling chandelier earrings I scoop up, I almost always default to a simple + dainty pair of statement studs. I’ve been eying up these half karat + white gold diamond earrings for awhile and waiting to pounce on them. I think the time is now! Originally $1,500. Black Friday door buster price $499.
- The Black Series Wine Bottle Opener. This electric wine opener makes the perfect Secret Santa or gift exchange present. Up the ante by pairing it with your favorite bottle of vino or these sassy wine tags. Originally $30. Black Friday door buster price $9.97.
- Casa by Victor Alfaro Throw. Whether this faux fur throw makes your list as a Christmas gift for someone on your nice list or for yourself, it’s a comfy + cozy steal that can’t be missed! I’m torn between the Chalet Sand Chevron throw or the Aspen Chalet Ivory throw. At this price, maybe I’ll just get both. Originally $60. Black Friday door buster price $19.97.
- Entertainer K-Cup Pack. If you’re like me, your December is filled with holiday rendezvous. I love to have a variety of K-cups on hand to guarantee there is a coffee option for every guest. This pack features eight types of different K-cups including Breakfast Blend, Caramel Vanilla Cream, Decaf, Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate, and Sleepytime® Herbal Tea. Originally $52.50. Black Friday door buster price $19.97.
- Olivia & Grace Cashmere Sweater. Cashmere cardigans are a cold-weather office staple for me. In fact, I like to keep one at my desk at all times just in case I get chilly. The down side to cashmere is inevitably its price. Typically, I only treat myself to a single new cashmere sweater each season. But at this cost, I could afford three for the price of one. I think the Passion Red, Dark Purple and Camel will fit my wardrobe nicely. Originally $148. Black Friday door buster price $39.97.
- Rampage “Indie” Boot. Just because I already purchased the Vince Camuto riding boots, doesn’t mean there’s not room for another pair in my closet. Every pair of shoes serves a unique purpose. This pair will go perfectly with a pair of jeans or tights + a skirt. And for only a fraction of their original price, how can you go wrong? Originally $79. Black Friday door buster price $19.97.
- H20 Plus Editor’s Favorites Beauty Box. This collection will make the perfect gift for any gal on your list. With a $61 value, the box is packed face + body must-haves chosen by beauty editors from around the world. I know a few ladies on my list who will be especially excited to find this under the tree. Originally $29.50. Black Friday door buster price $19.97.
- Frozen Mattel Dolls. Like most kiddos, my nieces absolutely adore anything Ana and Elsa. Not only can they sing every song from the soundtrack, I’m pretty sure they can recite the entire movie verbatim. They’ll be thrilled to unwrap these Ana + Elsa dolls this year. Originally $24.99. Black Friday door buster price $9.97.
- Godiva® Champagne & Truffles Gift Set. My mom taught me to never show up to a party empty handed. A small + thoughtful gift goes a long way to show the host or hostess just how thankful you are for all the time + effort spent decking the halls for your holiday soiree. A gift set of chocolate or coffee is the perfect token of appreciation. Originally $50. Black Friday door buster price $24.99
- Innovative Technology Bluetooth Tower Speaker. This sleek bluetooth tower speaker includes a full-function remote and will sync with your device to stream music from up to 33 feet away. I’ll be blasting my Christmas tunes from this baby come Saturday morning. Originally $100. Black Friday door buster price $39.97.
I’m not the only one spilling the beans on my Black Friday shopping list. Jordan shared her fashion-forward Black Friday finds last week. Look for more Black Friday shopping lists to come from Lisa, Florida and Chelsea.
P.s. I’m curious! What’s on top of your Black Friday shopping list? Share in a comment below.