As the season’s change, so should your work wardrobe. From a new take on the classic shirt to posh accessories, the bold new suit, springtime hues and a refined take on casual Friday, there are plenty of ways to slay at the office this season. Here are a few of my favorites!
- Neutral TerritorySpring is all about romance, and this voluminous Ivanka Trump peplum top is the perfect translation of love for spring. Paired with a slim black pant, the look is figure flattering and modern. With nude pointy-toe heels lengthening the leg, neutral territory has never looked better.
- In Living ColorAvoid a manic Monday by pairing a boldly striped Nine West sheath dress with a pop-of-color blazer. Stripes and color has always been a chic combo for the workplace and beyond, and this spring it represents one of the season’s hottest trends.
- The New SuitSpring is here, which means we are trading in our dark colors for vivid new hues. A bright white Calvin Klein suit is the perfect addition to your work wardrobe, and pairs well with floral blouses and soft tones like blush and khaki. Add a structured satchel, and you’re ready to land that next big account.
- Feminine AccessoriesFrom petite chain bags to “show off your pedicure” sandals, this spring is all about feminine details, like these from Calvin Klein. I love the combination of black and gold, and enjoy playing it up with metallic jewelry or a bold belt. Tired of black? White, blush and taupe are also great accessory hues, which perfectly pair with gold accents.
- An Updated ClassicThe classic button-down shirt has received a voluminous update for spring, thanks to the bell sleeve. Whether you pair it with slim trousers or dark denim for casual Friday, this Vince Camuto shirt will be your go-to piece for the office. Add a wild pump for extra flair.
This season, make sure your career wardrobe is boardroom ready, from head to toe! Need more inspiration? Check out our curated Wear to Work shop.