It might not be spring (yet!) but one stunning green hue is already finding it’s way into our wardrobes and home décor. Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, is described as a “fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew.”
While we can expect Greenery to be everywhere from clothing to accessories, home décor and beauty this spring, you can get a hint of it’s natural beauty now, thanks to a few choice items that will brighten your life with a nod to springtime. And who isn’t yearning for for a little hint of spring right now? Here are a few of my favorite Greenery-inspired pieces, guaranteed to invigorate your January and beyond.
1. “Freshness, elegance and vitality” are captured in this rich floral scent by Dolce & Gabbana. With neroli leaves and papaya flower, you’ll be feeling the springtime vibe — and the greenery-hued bottle with a flower petal top will look great on your vanity.
2. The Mojito Madness name says it all — this Essie color is calming yet bold, with just enough greenery to give your nails a colorful yet sweet finish.
3. This quirky and whimsical tray is perfect for your next cocktail party. And who can resist the “mom said so” verse and brushstrokes of green tones?
4. Brighten up your closet wit this floral shift dress that pairs greenery tones with white, gray and deep green.
5. Update your stud game with these greenery-infused Swarovski crystal stunners. Your little black dress has found it’s new besties.
6. A dash of greenery makes any outfit that much brighter — even for the guys. Try this polka dot pocket square with a grey or navy suit for a hint of the hue.
How will you add a dash of greenery to your life? Let this refreshing color inspire a whole new burst of springtime energy to your winter wardrobe and home decor. And for fun, try pairing it with gray-blues, taupe, blush and even navy and lilac for a fresh take on color pairings for 2017!