Out with the old, in with the new and improved.
After you’ve done a little spring closet cleaning, it’s time for an update! The Goodwill® Sale is like Christmas in March — minimal brand exclusions (Coach, Kors, Ray Ban, yes!), up to a generous 25 percent discount on clothing, shoes and outerwear, and even 15 percent off cosmetics.
Make the most of the Goodwill Sale by stocking up on spring’s hottest trends, as well as timeless wardrobe staples, which will be your new go-to pieces this season. With almost no exclusions — and coupons available for use on Yellow Dot and Clearance! — there’s never been a better time to shop your favorite designer brands. After all, spring has almost sprung — are you ready??!!
So, what’s on my shopping list? Here are my top 10 must-haves from the Goodwill Sale.
- Calvin Klein Floral Dress: The floral meets graphics print gives this sophisticated dress a modern edge.
- Coach “Leslie” Heel: My go-to shoe for maxi dresses, full skirts and jeans alike, and the neutral tone ensures outfit versatility.
- DKNY Mesh One-Piece Swimsuit: Pretty in pink at the beach, with bold mesh cuts out for a hint of sunny sex appeal.
- Michael Kors “Corinne” Shoulder Bag: I love a white handbag for spring, and the zipper accents give this Kors stunner a street chic vibe.
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses: Trade in your black shades for tortoiseshell to soften your look for spring; plus, the round shape is cool yet unexpected.
- Vince Camuto Faceted Stone Cuff: The spring is all about statement jewelry, and this Vince Camuto cuff is both bold and beautiful. (Pair it with #1 for a fresh take on spring style.)
- Under Armour Sleeveless Legacy Top: A reminder to keep my arms tight and toned, this Under Armour muscle tee is my go-to for gym days. Work it!
- Lancome Shimmer Cube: Versatility is a must for me when it comes to makeup, and this shimmer cube palette does triple duty as eyeshadow, blush and highlighter.
- Ralph Lauren Skinny Pants: I love for white pants in the spring and summer, and this pocket detail gives the classic jean a 2016 update.
- Standards & Practices Romper: Rompers are still going strong for spring and summer, so why not go back to basics with this new take on denim? (Pair with #2 for a sexy night out look!)