It takes a great deal to get to know yourself as a person, and what makes you, you. I’m still trying to get there! What I do know is that I really love the following things…
- Learning and experimenting with fashion—how a great outfit can make you feel and the story and journey each piece can have.
- Being encircled by my family, friends and wonderful husband, Ryan.
- My German shepherd, Makita.
- Being surrounded by strong, hilarious women, including my dear Grandma Marilynn, who has always pushed me to be the best me.
- Working with great people in eCommerce and learning more about fashion trends.
- Traveling. I am already itching for another place to explore.
- A great book.
- A big cup of coffee.
- Finding new music & DIY projects.
- A clever pun.
- Making people laugh!
“Be yourself, everyone else is taken.” -Oscar Wilde