We’re finally nearing the light at the end of the tunnel of winter, and spring break is just what we need to make it through these next couple weeks. A warm weather vacation, good book, and a cool drink by the water…sounds divine, right? Whether you’re hanging at the pool or walking by the beach, you’ll need to be protected from head to toe with these spring break-approved products and tips. Sunnier days await…
- Block the sun — Never leave home without your Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 40. It’s the perfect treatment to use as a primer or alone to help protect your face from the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreen – Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Body Cream is formulated with high level protection against the burning and aging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Avoid sunburns by reapplying sunscreen every 2 hours, and immediately after taking a dip in the pool or sweating.
- Hydrate and protect – Get a natural glow with Clinique Moisture Surge CC Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30. No one wants to wear heavy makeup in the summer or on vacation. So this is the perfect alternative to cover any complexion concerns. Use as a lightweight foundation alone or under your makeup if needed.
- Replenish your pout! – Your lips need protection too. You know what happens when your lips dries up. It gets wrinkled and flakey. Keep your luscious lips and plump with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Nourishing Lip Balm.
- Groom your brows – The last thing you want to worry about on vacation are your eye brows. Keep them groomed and in place with Estee Lauder Brow Now Volumizing Brow Tint. Your brows will last up to 12 hours is water and humidity resistant!
- Waterproof mascara – Try Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Waterproof Mascara when you want your lashes to look fabulous in and out of the water. This conditioning vitamin complex formula conditions and keeps lashes supple up to 10 hours.
- Waterproof eyeliner – Go all out with a liner that doesn’t smudge or smear even under inclement weather. Lancome® Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner is perfect to pack in your beauty bag.
- The perfect concealer – Hide your dark circles with Lancome® Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer. Sometimes you need a little concealer to hide how much fun you had the night before. Don’t worry, I can keep a secret.
- Add a little color – Take Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow on the go with you to give your lips and cheeks a pop of color. At one end is a gloss and the opposite side is a beautiful peach glow.
- Dry Shampoo — Occupying one room with your besties over spring break can be challenging especially when you’re all trying to wash your hair. Don’t you worry, Redken® Pillow Proof Dry Shampoo is here to save the day. No water necessary!
- Protect your eyes — Do you know where the little crow’s feet around your eyes come from? Years of exposure to the sun is one cause and it’s a cumulative effect, starting with sun exposure when you are young. Even your eyes need sun protections. Look chic and protect your eyes with the hottest Ray-Ban® Aviator Sunglasses.
- Wear a hat — Look fabulous in every way with wide-rimmed Vera Bradley sun hat. You will make a statement that you have style and the smarts to take care of your skin.
- Wear sandals — Step onto the beach wearing MICHAEL Michael Kors® Jelly Flip Flops. They’re easy pack and to slip in and out of while you’re having fun!
I bet you can smell the ocean already! Why worry about sun damage when you have so many fun things to do. Gear up for a good time with the best products and you’ll bring nothing back by happy memories!