Let’s declare 2017, “The Year Of the Gorgeous Complexion”!
Whether you’re a teenager testing new beauty products or forty-something in search of a great anti-aging cream, sticking to a daily skin care regimen is the right way to get there. Make 2017 your year for gorgeous, glowing skin by making these 6 beauty resolutions:
- Cleanse Twice Daily – Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-In-1 Foam Cleanser is a gentle product that removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin soft and balanced.
- Exfoliate – Use Clinique Exfoliating Scrub 3-4 times per week to remove layers of impurities. Clinique’s gentle scrub can be used for all skin types.
- Block the Sun – Protect your skin with Lancôme’s UV SPF 50+ Facial Sunscreen. Make sure to use a higher SPF with both UVA/UVB and re-apply throughout the day to protect against age spots that may result from extensive sun exposure.
- Protect Against Dehydration – Replenish your skin with philosophy® Renewed Hope In A Jar Moisturizer. This skin-renewing hydration moisturizer has triple blend of alpha hydroxyl acids and 3 forms of hyaluronate plus to deliver a long-lasting beautiful glow.
- Nighttime Mask – Restore your skins balance with Estee Lauder’s Night Radiant Overnight Crème/Mask. It’s infused with Pomegranate8 Complex to hydrate, refine and smooth skin.
- Daily Lip Therapy – Ditch the chapped, dry lips with Clarins Daily Energizer Lovely Lip Balm. This delicious fruity peach balm with it’s hydrating formula reacts to the pH of your lips to deliver the right amount of nourishment and moisture to your lips.
Making resolutions is easy–the hard part is keeping them! These 6 products will help you stay true to your beauty resolutions for 2017.
Happy New Year!